Sunday, January 18, 2009

Study Abroad - Mexico City

I have safely returned to Illinois and have had a chance to reflect on the last week. It was truly an amazing and wonderful experience and opportunity. I have learned, in one short week, so much about Mexico and its people. It is a wonderful country and, in my opinion, has yet to fully capitalize on the opportunities that are available to it. Its rich heritage and great people are two tremendous assets. I hope that Mexico can continue to grow and succeed in the coming years. Like the United States, there will be challenges and difficulties, but I believe both countries will emerge stronger and better than before.

I owe a huge debt of gratitude to the University of Illinois MBA program for making this trip available to me and my colleagues. In addition, I owe a huge thanks to IPADE Business School, its staff, students, and faculty. They made us feel at home and welcomed us to their country with open arms.

If you have any individual questions, please don't hesitate to email me at lefriedm@illinois.edu

Best wishes to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment