Saturday, January 10, 2009

Study Abroad - Mexico City

It is now less than twenty four hours before I fly to Mexico City from Chicago for my one week study abroad trip at IPADE Business School in Mexico City. The prospect of being able to visit such a wonderful international city and have the ability to take business classes at a top-notch educational institution is something that I have been eagerly anticipating. In addition, the fact that I will have the opportunity to share the experience with my fellow classmates makes it all the more exciting.

This past week I have been reviewing the classes and activities that have been planned for us. I am particularly excited about the number of educational excursions that are associated with the diverse classes as well as the opportunity to associate with business students from Mexico City. I know that it is going to be a wonderful experience and a trip I will never forget.

I have enclosed a link for the IPADE Business School for your review.
http://www.ipade.mx/html/home.html

1 comment:

  1. Hi, im also going to Mexico City in a few weeks as an exchange student. I will be spending one term at the Universidad Simón Bolivar an Im already super excited about everything. Of course i checked out some reviews abou the university to see what life is there like. So far im pretty happy with what i read. I seems quite a nice surrounding down there and students are freindly and open.

    I have enclose a link where u can find some informations about the uni and life there
    www.studdex.com

    ReplyDelete