Monday, August 2, 2010

Canadian Leadership...

In May, I was one of 23 students to attend the Tefler School of Management Canadian Leadership Orientation Program in Montreal and Ottawa, Canada.


Through this program, I met with Canadian business professors, politicians, and corporate executives. This experience provided invaluable, first-hand exposure to Canada's economic, industrial, and financial market structures, and helped me become more informed about North American free trade practices. Aside from business, I had a great time as a tourist in Canada as this trip beat any of my expectations. I spent a week in the country prior to the program enjoying the sights: white water rafting, touring Montreal by bicycle, and receiving a personal tour of the Canadian Parliament building. Canada has so much to offer. This was a wonderful experience, and I highly recommend a trip to Canada.

By Kyle Pietila, Illinois MBA Class of 2011

3 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I may have a nice content for you to post.
    Can you pplease email me back?

    Thanks
    M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for another great article. Where else could anyone get that kind of information in such a perfect way of writing? I have a presentation next week, and I am on a look out for such information.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    My name is KC Owens, I’m a college student and I love to travel! While cruising the Internet, I found your site and really enjoyed reading your posts. I have been to countries all over Europe with just my backpack and a camera. Since I am a college student and I have significant bills, it can be difficult to find ways to travel the world. However, I have done this several times, with less than ten pounds of luggage and while on a college dime!

    I was hoping that you would allow me to write a post for your site to share my tips and tricks with your readers. I put a lot of time into my traveling, it is my biggest passion and I would love to inspire others by sharing my stories, mistakes and triumphs. I look forward to hearing from you!

    Best,

    KC Owens

    ReplyDelete